www.Arbys.com/survey :- Do you love to eat from Arby’s restaurant? Arby’s restaurant has been one of the most sought places for beef-sandwich lovers. The famous American fast food chain is giving a great chance to all their customers to win $1000 cash by participating in their guest satisfaction survey.
Being one of the largest restaurant chains after Subway they run more than 3000 restaurants all over the world. They prioritize their customers’ opinion in the online guest satisfaction survey process and use those information to make changes to address your needs. In this article we are going to give you a complete guide about the survey –
The company started their journey back in 1964 and it was founded by Forrest and Leroy Raffel. They started as a hamburgers restaurant and slowly gained popularity. At that time the Raffel brothers gave it the name ‘Big Tex”. After they opened the restaurant they only served soft drinks, potato chips, and roast beef sandwiches.
Importance of Arby’s Survey
One of the most important reasons why companies conduct customer satisfaction surveys is to understand what customers think about their company. In order to understand these feedbacks, companies have to know about the factors that influence customers in terms of satisfaction, loyalty and overall satisfaction with the products or services provided by the company. These factors include the quality of service, value for money, satisfaction with delivery timings, cleanliness of stores, quality assistance received etc. This is why Arby runs the guest satisfaction survey to identify strengths and areas that need improvement.
Products of Arby’s Survey
Arby’s specializes in sandwiches and they mainly serve fast foods and several other side dishes and beverages. Here is a list –
- Beef sandwich
- Deli fresh sandwiches
- Beef-n-Cheddar sandwich.
- Roasted Turkey Ranch
- Roast Chicken Caesar.
- Roast Turkey and Swiss
- Roast Ham and Swiss
Arby’s Survey Rewards
Don’t think that survey is a waste of time. There is a great chance for you to win amazing prizes. You need to visit the official website at www.Arbys.com/Survey. The winner will get selected by a lucky draw and can win $ 1,000. The winner of the weekly lucky draw can get $1,500.
Rules and Requirements of Arby’s Survey
- To take the survey, your age should be above 18 years old.
- Any legal citizen of the United States can take the survey.
- Any employee at Arby’s, subsidiary, promotional agency or anyone connected with the company will not be allowed to participate.
- A purchase receipt from Arby’s restaurant is required to take the survey.
- Having a good knowledge of the English or Spanish language is also required. This survey is available only in English and Spanish.
- You will also need an electronic device with strong internet connectivity.
Survey Steps of Arby’s Survey
- To start with, visit the Arby’s Survey official site at arbys.com/survey.com
- Now please select your preferred language from English and Spanish.
- Now take you need to enter the following information from your receipt: –
- Restaurant Number
- Date of Service
- Time of Visit
- Amount Spent
- Type of Visit
- Now select the ‘next’ button to proceed,
- Here you will be asked some questions regarding their food quality, pricing, store cleanliness, staff behavior etc. You are suggested to answer the questions honestly.
- After answering all the questions, submit them.
- Now enter your contact details such as your full name, address, phone no, etc. to enter the sweepstakes.
There is another way to take the survey. If you are not able to take the online survey you can follow the mail-in process. Just take a piece of paper and write your name, address, zip code, state, city, phone no, mail id and send it to the below mentioned address –
[Enter Month/Year] mail in entry,
c/o [the name of participating Client]
511 Avenue of the Americas #40 New York, NY 10011
- Arby’s Customer Care Service:
- Arby’s Customer Support: 1-800-599-2729
- Service Hours: 7:00am-11:00pm CST
Knowing about the customer’s response and its implications is very important. This knowledge will help you in formulating a plan for the improvement of your services and also in formulating measures for better customer services. If you are a responsible customer, you are requested to make this little contribution to your favorite company and help them to grow better.