telltimhortons.com :- Did you go to Tim Horton yesterday? How was your experience? Did you enjoy your coffee and food? How was the service?
No, It’s not me who wants to know all these! It’s Tim Horton itself asking you questions through its online survey Portal.
Tim Horton is carrying a survey to grasp your thoughts on the menu and service they are giving. If you have any recommendations and opinions regarding the Tim Horton menus, pricing of food, or service you have experienced, share it on its survey platform www.tellTims.can.smg.com.
The motive of carrying a survey is to get an idea about the customers’ satisfaction levels after consuming their food and spending time in the cafe. All the feedback is taken seriously by the company, and eventually, it helps the company bring plausible solutions to customer’s problems.
Tim Horton is not only urging you to share feedback, but it also offers a fabulous discount Tim Horton coupon as a reward. Since you give your time and participate in a survey, Tim Horton delighted to offers you a Tim Horton coupon as an appreciation gift.
[table id=2 /]
Isn’t it amazing?
Bestow your valuable and honest feedback because real feedback eases the company determines the least rating store which needs an improvement. If you have any complaints regarding food quality, hygiene, management, or anything, you can share them in a survey without hesitation.
Not only criticisms and suggestions are, but you should also appreciate the staff’s efforts they have put into providing you excellent service. Encouraging their hard work will boost their confidence and make them happy.
So, these are the benefits you will get if you participate in a survey. It’s not a lengthy process at all, just a matter of 5 to 6 minutes. Once you completed the survey, you will provide a Tim Horton discount coupon that you can use at any Tim Horton cafe.
About the company
Tim Horton is one of the well-known fast-food restaurants in Canada, mostly visited by youngsters. Tim Horton coffee is a stress buster for many people in Canada, and it also serves doughnuts and other food items.
Tim Horton, also known for its fast-serving facility, spreads in 14 countries with 4846 restaurants.
In 1964, Tim Horton and his friend Jim charade decided to open the restaurant in Ontario.
Later in 1967, Horton took the partnership of Ron Joyce, who believes in control over the operation. After Horton died in 1974, Ron expanded the chain into a multi-million franchise.
Burger King purchased Tim Horton for US$11.4 billion in 2014.
This all about Tim Horton and its survey. Now let’s head straight to the online survey procedure of the Tim Horton guest satisfaction survey.
Rules and requirements
- In order to participate in the Tim Horton survey, one must be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- You must be atleast 18 years old if you want to participate in a survey.
- The survey is conducts in two languages, English and French, so you must have a basic understanding of either one.
- A Tim Horton survey is entirely online, so make sure you have a smart device with a stable internet connection.
- You need to have a purchase receipt of the Tim Horton to engage in a survey. Without the receipt, you won’t be able to take part in a survey.
- Each surveyee can participate only once with one receipt.
- Employees, employers, and their immediate family members or any person who is associated with the company’s sponsorship or promotion are not eligible to participate in a survey.
- The offer is only used in its original form. You cannot transfer it into cash or any other alternative.
- Your valid email id will be required to send you the validation code or, say, coupon code.
How to take the Tim Horton survey?
- What you have to do first is, open the browser that you are comfortable with, go to the website that says tellTims.can.smg.com.
- Now select the language between English and French. Make sure you choose the right one because you won’t change it later.
- Once you select the language, you will be asked to enter the survey Code.
- Survey code will be printed on your sales slip; refer to it.
- Now, enter the START button to commence the survey.
- The next page comes with several questions that you have to answer.
- Generally, questions would be related to the store staff’s behavior, quality of the food, availability of the products, pricing, admin management, etc.
- You have to attempt all the questions as per your personal experience at the Tim Horton restaurant.
- After completing the survey, you will be asked to share your contact details such as Full name, address, email address, and phone number.
- Give your Genuine contact details since a reward will be sent to the given contact details.
- After providing your details, submit the Survey form.
- Now you will get a Tim Horton coupon code to save your money on your next purchase.
In this post, I have covered all the important details about the Tim Horton survey. Since I have gathered all the information from the genuine and official websites, you don’t need to look anywhere.
If you still have any questions you can write down in the comment section, I will reply to your query as soon as possible.
Related Tags :-